2 RESULTS IN 1 TEST
Take a blood sample
Insert cuvette into analyzer
Results in ca. 25-60 sec
- Hematocrit (Hct) is the volume of red blood cells within a sample.
- Hematocrit is an essential measurement in emergency and transfusion medicine as well as in therapeutic blood dilution.
- Hematocrit readings also support the diagnosis of conditions such as anemia and polycythemia.
- On Hemo Control the Hct value is derived from the hemoglobin result using the factor 2,94.
- Readings are only provided for normal hemoglobin ranges i.e. 12 – 18 g/dL. Abnormal values will not be reported.
PRACTICAL & PORTABLE
- Hemoglobin and hematocrit results from one sample available after 25–60 seconds (depending on the concentration)
- Venous, arterial or capillary blood
- Sample volume only 8 or 10 µl depending on cuvette type
- n•x•t shape microcuvette minimises air bubbles
- Compact in size and weighing just 700g
- No maintenance required. Auto self-test
- Integrated rechargeable battery (100 hours)
EKF NXT MICROCUVETTE
Unique design minimises risk of air bubbles in the sample:
- A slot at the rear of the sample chamber allows trapped air to escape
- Round tip and wide opening for sample uptake
- Users can hold the cuvette at any angle to the blood droplet
- Desiccant conveniently integrated in canister
- Total shelf-life up to 24 months, 3 months after opening of canister
- Package configuration 50 pcs per canister (4x50pcs)
Note: Cuvettes are susceptible to humidity, only remove cuvettes for direct use and close canister immediately after!
ACCURATE & RELIABLE
- Operating ambient temperature 15°C–40°C
- Photometric azide methemoglobin method
- Measuring range: 0–25.6 g/dL; 0–15.9 mmol/L
- Imprecision: CV <2 % • Linearity: 0–20 g/dL: ±0.3 g/dL; >20 g/dL: ±0.7 g/dL
- Calibrated to NCCLS reference method
- Control cuvette included
- Stores 4,000 patient results
- Connect to PC via USB connector cable